Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Interview of the day: Lawrence Weschler & Tara Donovan


Lawrence Weschler, who evidently possesses the "genius grant" midas touch, recently interviewed artist Tara Donovan for Design Observer. The two also collaborated on a book about Donovan's art.

Excerpt:

W: Did they know you were an artist at the time?

D: No. Nobody knew I was an artist. I did finally work up the nerve to introduce myself to Chuck. He was on the board of the foundation that had awarded me a workspace, and he subsequently came to the open studio, liked my work, and ended up nominating me for a Tiffany grant.


Photo source:
The Ace Gallery, which did not give me permission to post this image.

6 comments:

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

posicionamiento web said...

For my part one and all must browse on this.

www.muebles-en-valencia.es said...

It won't work in actual fact, that is exactly what I suppose.

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming
having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would
be greatly appreciated. Kudos

my blog post ... vickrey

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does building a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work?
I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to
start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of
ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!


my web site ... lawence

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle
for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Feel free to surf to my homepage: buy bulk twitter followers